16.8.11

If I fall, if I die, know I lived it to the fullest.

I'm really ready for this adventure to begin now. I'm so excited and all fear has subsided... for now.
I've found a temporary place to stay with my good friend Chiara and I do have work waiting for me the minute I roll into town! Let's get these next 90 days over with, shall we? Also... my Visa agent sounds really handsome and super french. Good ol' Quebec.

In other news... I pulled a muscle in my neck this past weekend. I can't even describe the pain of that. It was like someone was stabbing me in the neck/shoulder and holding my head still so I wouldn't be able to move. Luckily, I have a good buddy that I know from dancing who is a physical therapist. He came over today and helped me out with the pulled muscle situation. Unfortunately for me... I was unaware that "PT" also stood for pain and torture. My pulled muscle is now good to go and I'm able to move my neck again, however I'm almost positive I'm going to wake up with a black and blue neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment