12.9.11

Neglecting.

I'm neglecting all of you, and I'm sorry.  I think I'm just neglecting life in general right now and I don't really have any new, interesting things to write about.

I finally finished my tattoo sleeve. This is excellent because I was very tired of dealing with a "piecey" arm. Now it's complete and I'm really happy with it.

I've been hanging out a lot with my good friend Josh. He's a fun guy and we both have been through the same relationship situations, so we have a lot to talk/vent/rant about. As well, he's a hockey fan! So I actually have someone to go to a hockey game with! Excellent. Sept 28th we're going to see the Canucks vs. the Ducks. Canucks will obviously win. Duh.

Oh, also I decided to nix the green out of the hair after 2 years and it's now bright turquoise blue! I love it. My rat tail is about to the bottom of my shoulder blades right now too. I'm very proud of it.

Canada is only 22 days away! I'm so excited I can hardly wait... and then I think about leaving my family and friends and I start to have a slight panic attack. I know it will be good to get away because I can't stand anything about California anymore... but, I wish leaving was easier.

I can't wait to start telling you all about my new projects in Canada though! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment